1. Received the Best paper award for Postgraduate in the Annual Conference of Association of Otolaryngologists' of India, Orissa State branch in 1986 for the paper Clinicopathological presentation of nasopharyngeal tumours.
2. International Cancer technology transfer fellowship
(ICRETT) by UICC,Geneva in 1998 on ""Recent trends in Head &
Neck and Skull Base Surgery
3. Participated as Visiting Professor in John Hopkin's
University from October 16th to October 27th,1998.
4. Subject of Biographical record in Who's who in Medicine and
Healthcare,Second Edition 1999/2000 by The Marqui's Who's
Who Publication Board.
5. Outstanding Paper award for the paper ""Endoscopic
lateralization for bilateral vocal cord paralysis"" at the
annual meet of the InternationalCollege of Surgeons,Indian
Chapter, held at Mysore, 1999
?6. Best Poster presentation on “Tumors of parapharyngeal space
– our experience at 2nd Annual Meet,Foundation of Head &
Neck Oncology, Calcutta, January 2003.
7. Felicitated by AOI Orissa state Branch for his contribution
in developing ENT Surgery in the State in February 2003.
8. FIAO(Fellow of the Indian Academy of Otolaryngology –
Head & Neck Surgery Indian Academy of Otolaryngology
– Head & Neck Surgery, Delhi, January 2005