Dr. Pratap Kumar
Manipal Assisted Reproduction Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
(Kasturba Hospital) Get Schedule
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Received the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) “Dr Duru Shah Life Time Achievemrnt Award” for the year 2017 for services rendered to Infertile couples and a lifelong commitment. This was presented at Gururam, Haryana during 22nd Annual Congress ISAR-2017 on 21st April 2017 by President of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) Dr Narendra Malhotra.
- As the President of Manipal OBG Society of FOGSI received the “Dr. D. K. Tank Reproductive Health Care Promotion Trophy” for the best activities in Category “B” for the year 2011-2012 at Mumbai during the 56th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology on 17th January 2013.
- Received the FOGSI – Late Professor D. Kutty Annual Life Time Achievement Award for the year 2011 for the services rendered to the national body. This was presented at Varanasi during the 55th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology on 30th January 2012.
- Awarded the Best Scientific publication by the National Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India (FOGSI) for the year 1998. The publication was on “Hyperinsulinemia and PCOD”.
- Received the Good teacher Award from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal for the year 1998,
2000, 2001, 2006, 2007-2008, 2010-2011, 2013, 2016-2017.
- Nomination from University Grant Commission (Govt. of India), was nominated for 1997 Indo-Belgium Cultural Exchange Programme. Under this programme visited Dutch Speaking University at Brussels, Belgium. A 10 days period was selected between October 18 – 28, 1997 for working at Centre for Reproductive Medicine under Prof. Devroy, Brussels, Belgium.
- Award – FOGSI Corion Award was given for 1995 for Scientific Research on FSH Threshold Concept in Infertility. This award was given by the National Federation of Obst & Gynecol of India for services to the Federation and for contributions to research activities in the senior scientist group. The award was given at the National congress of Obst & Gyn held at Kanpur, India in December 1995.
- Outstanding young person award for 1991 – was awarded by Jaycees organization of Dakshina Kannada District Manipal for the various work done for the District.
- Award by Asia – Oceania Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. The Asia – Oceania Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology has given “Young Gynaecologist Award” for the year 1990 – 1991 on nomination by Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India. This involved a sponsor to attend the Asian Conference of Obstetrics & Gynaecology held at Bangkok, Thailand in February 1991.
- Awarded the distinguished Alumni Award by Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 1990.
- Award of U.I.C.C. (International Union Against Cancer) fellowship:
Cancer research fellowship in support of a research project carried out
at the Chairing Cross Hospital London, U.K. for a period of four week in October 1989. The project carried out was on Trophoblastic Diseases & their management.
- Award of Post Doctoral Fellowship (1987) by Loma Linda University Fellowship, Loma Linda, California, USA.